22 October 2011

Practical considerations

12th October

Practical considerations are things that need to be taken into account before you will be able to do the activity such as equipment, space, and time. Painting has many practical considerations that need to be done before you can get creating, this reminds me of a story.... J
A few weeks ago some friends and I decided we were going to go to the England vs. Romania game in the brand new stadium. We thought that if we were gunna go we were to make a day of it and get dressed up for the occasion. So Tui and I went in search of something to wear for when we support the mighty Romanians. We searched around for a while but had no luck, in the end we decided to get white t-shirts and paint them just how we wanted. At the time we thought this idea was brill, until we got home and realised we needed more paint and bigger brushes, my small ones just weren’t gunna cut it. So we went out brought some new paints and borrowed some larger brushes of my flatmate and got to creating our master pieces.

This story shows how before you do an activity you need to take into account the practical considerations. When painting there are many practical considerations that need to be thought of such as do you have enough paints? and do you have the right colours? You also need to make sure you have all the right tools like paint brushes, canvases, paper and space to do the painting. Painting was a practical activity for me to do as I had almost everything already all I needed to get were a few more paints that were running low. It was a good choice for me as I always seem to be able to find time for painting and drawing especially around exam timeJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment